Food items: Rice, noodles, canned goods, sugar, iodized salt, cooking oil, monggo beans and portable water
Medicines: Paracetamol, antibiotics, analgesic, oral rehydration salts, multivitamins and medications to treat diarrheal diseases
Non-food items: Bath soaps, face towels, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, plastic mats, blankets, mosquito nets, jerry cans, water containers, water purification tablets, plastic sheetings, and Laundry soap
1. We are accepting the following donations. You may drop off your contribution(s) at the Church of the Risen Lord, UP Diliman campus.
a. Food: canned goods, noodles, biscuits, bread, rice and potable water
b. Clothing – usable, wearable, clean, and dry clothes (any size), slippers
c. Beddings – blankets, sheets, pillows
d. Toiletries: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush
e. Medicines: Paracetamol, Mefenamic acid, band aids, iodine, alcohol, Doxycycline, etc.
2. Volunteers are encouraged to join the relief efforts. Please contact 0915-8666968 for more details, or drop by the operations center at Church of the Risen Lord, UP Diliman campus.
a. Communications – with computers/laptops, cellphones, wireless landlines, radios
b. Sorting and packaging
c. Transportation – drivers, big cars, etc
3. For assistance to flooded/missing UP Diliman students, you may send their name, college, location, contact details, and status (flooded, missing, stranded, sick) to any of the following:
a. Cellphone: 0917-8619022
b. Landline: 219-9848
c. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Facebook: email@example.com
You may also fill in the form at this link.
4. Student organizations are highly encouraged to join hands with the USC in making our relief operations more efficient and responsive. Org heads are invited to contact 0917-8114511.
5. UP Sagip Isko is now extending assistance to students who may have been displaced/have no homes to sleep in for the moment as flood waters in certain areas have not yet receded. If you are able and willing to offer your house as a foster home for the short term (this week at least), please fill in the information at this form. UP Sagip Isko will facilitate matching of displaced students.
Please forward/repost this in all your UP egroups/etc. Thanks!